Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic On resizing containernode from topcenter to bottom child nodes does not restore to original position (Read 6281 times)
Todkar
YaBB Newbies

I Love MindFusion!

On resizing containernode from topcenter to bottom child nodes does not restore to original position
Oct 24th, 2013 at 9:41am
Print Post  
On resizing containernode from topcenter to bottom, in NodeModifyig event we set e.cancel=true and we release the mouse the selected (parent) node comes back to its original position but the subordinate child nodes position is not restored.

I have tried KeepInsideParent constraint also.

Please provide some solution.

Thanks

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: On resizing containernode from topcenter to bottom child nodes does not restore to original position
Reply #1 - Oct 25th, 2013 at 2:15pm
Print Post  
This version should work better:
https://mindfusion.eu/_beta/diaglite_cancel.zip

I hope that helps,
Stoyan

IP Logged

Todkar
YaBB Newbies

I Love MindFusion!

Re: On resizing containernode from topcenter to bottom child nodes does not restore to original position
Reply #2 - Oct 29th, 2013 at 10:19am
Print Post  
Thanks Stoyo.

My issue is resolved using beta version. Is this version released? If not, please let me know when are you planning to make next release.

Please let me know which other fixes are included in this beta version.

Jayraj

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #3 - Oct 29th, 2013 at 11:50am
Print Post  
Hi,

It contains no other fixes and won't be released soon. If you are a client of ours and need to distribute this to your end users, you can request a build without the beta label at our support email address.

Stoyan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint