Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Displaying Action buttons on the Calendar View Appointment Grid (Read 3446 times)
rajadorai
YaBB Newbies

I Love MindFusion!

Displaying Action buttons on the Calendar View Appointment Grid
Nov 27th, 2013 at 3:45pm
Print Post  
Is it possible to add the Action buttons on the Calendar View Appointment Grid? If any please help out, it will greatly helpful. I have also attached the screenshot for your perusal.

Calendar_Grid.JPG (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Forum Admin
YaBB Administrator

Rock and Roll

Re: Displaying Action buttons on the Calendar View Appointment Grid
Reply #1 - Nov 27th, 2013 at 7:53pm
Print Post  
This Topic was moved here from Diagramming / Windows Forms [move by] Forum Admin.

IP Logged

Meppy
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: Displaying Action buttons on the Calendar View Appointment Grid
Reply #2 - Nov 28th, 2013 at 11:58am
Print Post  
Hi,

You could add WinForms controls to the calendar through its Controls collection but you will have to manually take care of repositioning those controls when the size or layout of the calendar changes. If you need to associate controls with individual items, its going to be nearly impossible to keep these controls synchronized with the items when they move around.

Alternatively, you can use custom drawing and click event handling to simulate buttons. To be able to provide you additional assistance, I will need more details about your specific requirements, such as which view you want to use, which element of the calendar you need to associate the button with, and so on.

Regards,
Meppy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint