Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Icon files (Read 1404 times)
Michael
YaBB Newbies

I Love MindFusion!

Icon files
Dec 4th, 2014 at 4:07pm
Print Post  
Hello,

switching from ControlNode to CompositeNode solved the performance issue. Thank you for your support.

Now I have another problem:
Adding an icon to the CompositeNode does not work as I´d expect it. It seems to be stretched to the grid size no matter how I set the properties of the ImageComponent (e.g. ImageAlign, Bounds, Width, Heigth…).

Could you give me a hint how to change that behavior to show the icon in its original size?
Thanks in advance.

CompositeNode_IconSizing.png (Attachment deleted)
CustomCompositeNode.txt (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: Icon files
Reply #1 - Dec 5th, 2014 at 9:10am
Print Post  
Hi,

Setting the ImageComponent's HorizontalAlignment and VerticalAlignment properties to values different than default Stretch should make the component itself as big as the Image it hosts. However the default ImageAlign = Center should center the image within its component even if the component fills the grid cell, so you might be seeing a different problem. Check if ImageAlign isn't set to Stretch or Fit at some point after initialization.

Also note that ImageComponent honors the HorizontalResolution and VerticalResolution properties of Bitmap and the image might appear larger than when rendered by your original control if it doesn't. You could call Bitmap.SetResolution to set larger resolution and make the image appear smaller in the ImageComponent.

I hope that helps,
Stoyan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint