Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic It seems I payed money to buy a trial version product (Read 2758 times)
CanadaProgrammer

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

It seems I payed money to buy a trial version product
Jul 30th, 2015 at 9:10pm
Print Post  
Look at the picture, it shows the product is a trial version. I removed all versions, deleted all folds and re-install the software that I bought. But it still shows trial version.

I also compiled your sample FishBone and draw more than 10 shapes, it is OK. So I copied all dll files that were added to "bin\debug" fold automatically of FishBone project after I compiled it. Then run my program but same thing happened, it shown it is a trial version.

So I do believe I bought a standard version and it is not trial version , but how to solve this problem?

Untitled_015.png ( 4 KB | 103 Downloads )
Untitled_015.png

IP Logged

CanadaProgrammer

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: It seems I payed money to buy a trial version product
Reply #1 - Jul 31st, 2015 at 3:00am
Print Post  
I think this is a bug or you sell trial version to me. Look picture below, I can make this issue happen and that is your FishBone sample. The only thing I modified is handle SelecitonChanged event and draw any shapes more than 20. This issue will happen.

So how to fix it or give me a authentic standard version.

Untitled_016.png ( 8 KB | 101 Downloads )
Untitled_016.png

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: It seems I payed money to buy a trial version product
Reply #2 - Jul 31st, 2015 at 7:52am
Print Post  
There are no longer separate trial and licensed builds, instead you should have received a license key with purchase. Copy it into DiagramView.LicenseKey property and it should disable evaluation messages. You should also have the key listed on account page at our site's 'clients area'.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint