Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic A question about handle rectangle of selected shape (Read 1881 times)
CanadaProgrammer

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

A question about handle rectangle of selected shape
Aug 1st, 2015 at 12:19am
Print Post  
I define two different diagrams such as A diagram and B diagram. When user drag a shape I use my own way to control the behaviour. So I need to create my own InteractionState object and also need to add a shape to show where these shapes will go. Let me call the new added shape as TrackNode.

When I move TrackNode, method "DrawLocal" of TableNode will be called and method "DrawHandles" will not be called. I override these 2 methods and do some work to get this conclusion. But these is one thing is very wired. On A diagram when I move TrackNode, handle rectangle around every selected shape, and on B diagram nothing around these selected shapes.

I already compare every difference that I can compare and try to find why but I get nothing. So I just simply ask a question: is there any thing or default behaviour can cause this difference?

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: A question about handle rectangle of selected shape
Reply #1 - Aug 3rd, 2015 at 5:40am
Print Post  
DrawHandles is called automatically only for selected items. If you want to draw handles without selection, you could call DrawHandles yourself from DiagramNode.Draw() override or a custom-draw event handler.

There is selection frame drawn around all selected items if Diagram.Selection.Style is set to SelectionStyle.Frame.

I hope that helps,
Stoyan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint