Builder objects with property setters and shortcut methods for font and brush creation add support for fluent programming style. Static With and instance init methods in DiagramItem, Style and Layout -derived classes return a builder instance that can be used to set up respective new or existing objects.
- HeadStroke, HeadStrokeThickness and HeadStrokeDashStyle properties let you customize arrowhead strokes independently of line segments strokes.
- The AllowSelfLoops property of Diagram class controls whether users are allowed to draw self-loop links.
- The new Spline element of LinkShape enumeration draws links as interpolating splines that pass through all of their control points.
- TextAlignment and LineAlignment properties moved from ShapeNode to DiagramItem; you can now use them to set alignment for table and container captions as well.
- Enable the AllowResizeHeaders property of swimlanes Grid to let users resize grid rows and columns interactively. The control raises headerStartResizing validation event when the user tries to resize, and headerResized event when the operation completes.
- IconSize and DefaultNodeSize properties of NodeListView can be set to null, in which case the control will use the sizes stored in nodes’ Bounds.
- And more – see details here.
A trial version is available for download here: