Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic FlowChart.NET version 3.2.2 beta (Read 3622 times)
Forum Admin
YaBB Administrator

Rock and Roll

FlowChart.NET version 3.2.2 beta
Aug 4th, 2005 at 4:58pm
Print Post  
FlowChart.NET version 3.2.2 beta copy is available for download here:

https://mindfusion.org/_beta/FCNet.zip

Now the package includes versions of the control assemblies for the .NET Framework 2.0. If anybody develops an application that targets .NET 2.0, please try out how the native .NET 2 builds of the dlls work with your application.

A nice new feature is the SnapToNodeBorder property of the Arrow class. If that's enabled, and a user drags the first or the last control point of a link, the link's end point automatically aligns to the edge of the node under the mouse cursor.

More new features are listed below
- the link routing algorithm has been optimized, now it should work 2-3 times faster than in the previous version
- it is now possible to print a range of pages by setting the appropriate properties in the .NET PrintSettings class
- custom drawing and hit testing of selection handles
- ExteriorBrush property added, allows specifying a different brush for painting the area outside DocExtents
- SelectionOnTop property added; it specifies whether selected diagram elements should be painted over non-selected ones
- SelStyle property implemented for arrows

IP Logged

Raja
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: FlowChart.NET version 3.2.2 beta
Reply #1 - Aug 5th, 2005 at 4:26am
Print Post  
I think there is the bug. If the property ModificationStart is set = SelectedOnly, and there is one selected box, and I click another box, the BoxDeselected event occurs correctly. Now if I set ModificationStart = AutoHandles and there is a selected box, and I start dragging another box with the auto handles, the BoxDeselected event does not occur for the first box ?

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

fixed
Reply #2 - Aug 5th, 2005 at 12:18pm
Print Post  
Thanks for telling us about this issue. It is now fixed and updated beta version has been uploaded here:

https://mindfusion.org/_beta/FCNet.zip

Stoyan (MindFusion)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint