Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Pocket Planner - Questions (Read 7216 times)
Amir

Pocket Planner - Questions
Feb 6th, 2006 at 3:11pm
Print Post  
I would like to know if this component supports both VS.NET 2003 and VS.NET 2005.

Is it possible to make the planner support Right-To-Left and support other languages? I want the ability to change the name of the days to another language, and also move the timetable from the left side to the right side of the screen.

If this isn't technically possible, please tell me if the source code can be easily manipulated to accomplish this task.

Thanks,
Amir

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: Pocket Planner - Questions
Reply #1 - Feb 7th, 2006 at 11:06am
Print Post  
Thank you for your interest in PocketPlanner.

The dlls installed in the root installation folder are for .NET 1.1 and VS2003. The ones in the 'Assemblies for .NET 2' folder are for .NET 2 and VS2005. We have recently been reported that VS2005 cannot find the design-time dll on some PCs. If you have that problem there, add the PocketPlannerDesign.dll to the Global Assembly Cache.

The component does not support right-to-left layout at this time. We can copy that from the 'big' Planner.NET component for the next PocketPlanner release.

Stoyan

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #2 - Feb 7th, 2006 at 11:23am
Print Post  
PocketPlanner gets the day names from the current culture set for the device. You can override that by assigning a new value to the Calendar.DateTimeFormat  property.

Stoyan

IP Logged

racer

Reply #3 - Mar 30th, 2006 at 6:05am
Print Post  
dont you have a free trial for 30 days so that i can use and test the components

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #4 - Mar 30th, 2006 at 9:08am
Print Post  
I guess you already have the trial version since we discussed the Demo sample last several days. When you install the

https://mindfusion.eu/PocketPlannerTrial.zip

package you also get evaluation copies of the PocketPlanner assemblies. You can use these in your own projects, they are not limited in functionality and will never expire.

Stoyan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint