Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic move boxes (Read 3713 times)
T.Pascal

move boxes
Mar 16th, 2006 at 6:23am
Print Post  
hi ,
is it possible to move a boxe after having created/attached it into another box. if it possible,  can we make the Handelstyle of the box we wanted to move visible and forbiden the box to be moved outside of the box they are created in?

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: move boxes
Reply #1 - Mar 16th, 2006 at 7:08am
Print Post  
Hi,

I can't think of any easy way to do that. We can add some new members to Node.Constraints to let you specify the boundaries in which a box can be moved.

Stoyan

IP Logged

T.Pascal

Reply #2 - Mar 16th, 2006 at 12:46pm
Print Post  
hi ,

ain't any way to set the handle boxes of visible on the box we have created in other boxes ? cause when we have selected then , we can delete them , show contextmenu , but we can't see that they are selected  Undecided (i've tryde the set the Zindex of the box they're created in to 0 etc , but it dont seems to work, the handlebox are still invisible )

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #3 - Mar 16th, 2006 at 1:35pm
Print Post  
Hi, what HandlesStyle value is used for the contaied boxes ? If it is some of the Invisible* styles, change it to say SquareHandles. You can disable moving a box by setting EnabledHandles = None.

IP Logged

T.Pascal

Reply #4 - Mar 17th, 2006 at 6:39am
Print Post  
hi ,
handlestyle is set to squarehandle but when i click on it the handlestyle is not displayed. maybe is it because I've created the box over another box??

ps: i can see the handlestyle when i set  "fc.ModificationStart" to "AutoHandles" just a second , after that its like i didn't selected it

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #5 - Mar 17th, 2006 at 8:24am
Print Post  
Hi,

Are the selection handles enabled or disabled for that box?  What is the value of the flowchart's ShowDisabledHandles and DisabledMnpColor ? If you examine the Selection.Boxes collection - is that box in there after you click it ?

Stoyan

IP Logged

T.Pascal

Reply #6 - Mar 17th, 2006 at 9:06am
Print Post  
even if i set
Code
Select All
Private Sub fc_boxClicked(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As MindFusion.FlowChartX.BoxMouseArgs) Handles fc.BoxClicked
		    e.Box.HandlesStyle = HandlesStyle.SquareHandles
	  e.Box.EnabledHandles = [Handles].All
	  e.Box.Selected = True
		   End If
    End Sub

it don't seems to work.
nevermind, i'll do it in another way, i'll set the fc.modificationstart to autohandles when i enter in those kind of boxes and reset it to selectedOnly when i'm out of those.
thx for the help, you've done a great job  Wink

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #7 - Mar 17th, 2006 at 9:28am
Print Post  
That's very strange, can you email us that diagram saved in a file so our developers check what happens ?

Thanks

IP Logged

T.Pascal

Reply #8 - Mar 17th, 2006 at 10:02am
Print Post  
it's sent

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #9 - Mar 17th, 2006 at 12:21pm
Print Post  
Thanks,

It seems that happens because of the

fc.Behavior = BehaviorType.CreateBox

line in MouseMove. That has the side effect of clearing the selection. You might try saving a reference to the selected object before changing the behavior, and then select it again.

Stoyan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint