Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Version 4 with Visual Studio 2005 (Read 3148 times)
Rick Feuer

Version 4 with Visual Studio 2005
Jul 11th, 2006 at 3:17am
Print Post  
Hi,

I am able to run Planner .NET V 4.0 fine in VS 2003 but if try to compile or view the calendar on a form from your sample code in VS 2005 I get the following error:

Couldn''t get design-time license for ''MindFusion.Scheduling.WinForms.Calendar''    

at MindFusion.Scheduling.WinForms.RegistryLicenseProvider.GetLicense(LicenseContext
context, Type type, Object instance, Boolean allowExceptions)
at System.ComponentModel.LicenseManager.ValidateInternalRecursive(LicenseContext context, Type type, Object instance, Boolean allowExceptions, License& license, String& licenseKey)
at System.ComponentModel.LicenseManager.ValidateInternal(Type type, Object instance, Boolean allowExceptions, License& license)
at System.ComponentModel.LicenseManager.Validate(Type type, Object instance)
at MindFusion.Scheduling.WinForms.Calendar..ctor(CultureInfo culture)
at MindFusion.Scheduling.WinForms.Calendar..ctor()

any ideas?

IP Logged

RF

Re: Version 4 with Visual Studio 2005
Reply #1 - Jul 11th, 2006 at 3:49am
Print Post  
I also forgot to mention I am running VMware where the problem is occuring. I just tested the samples using VS 2003 and am having the same issue on my VMware session.  The problem does not happen in VS 2003 on my regular workstation.
Maybe a security configuration problem?

IP Logged

Meppy
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: Version 4 with Visual Studio 2005
Reply #2 - Jul 11th, 2006 at 4:43am
Print Post  
Have you installed Planner.NET on your VM or you have just copied the dlls from your workstation? During the installation certain keys are added to allow design-time use of the control.

Meppy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint