Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Regarding Importing Schema in FlowChart.Net Sample (Read 3582 times)
gokul
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Regarding Importing Schema in FlowChart.Net Sample
Sep 2nd, 2006 at 10:28am
Print Post  
1)(.NET) when i tries to import schema,schema is importing and appropriate tables are also coming on flow chart control but the rows or grid is not getting displayed on table accurately.
2) Is there any way to adjust size of columns,rows and tables according to data contained.
waiting for reply...

IP Logged

gokul
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Regarding Importing Schema in FlowChart.Net Sa
Reply #1 - Sep 2nd, 2006 at 10:29am
Print Post  
gokul wrote on Sep 2nd, 2006 at 10:28am:
1)(.NET) when i tries to import schema,schema is importing and appropriate tables are also coming on flow chart control but the rows or grid is not getting displayed on table accurately.
2) Is there any way to adjust size of columns,rows and tables according to data contained.
waiting for reply...

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #2 - Sep 2nd, 2006 at 2:22pm
Print Post  
You can use the table.Rows[].Height and table.Columns[].Width properties to resize the table elements. At this time, the control cannot automatically adjust the size of the table based on the table data.

Stoyan

IP Logged

gokul
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #3 - Sep 4th, 2006 at 3:02am
Print Post  
But sir i didnt got sloution for my first quiz that problem with display of grid(row) of table

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #4 - Sep 4th, 2006 at 5:48am
Print Post  
How do you expect the rows to be displayed, and what's wrong with how FlowChart.NET displays them ?

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #5 - Sep 11th, 2006 at 5:44am
Print Post  
From the screenshots you sent me, I can see that you use the .NET 1.1 FlowChart.NET assemblies in a .NET 2 application. There are some differences between the .NET 1.1 and .NET 2 runtimes, so we provide a separate set of assemblies for .NET 2 - they are installed in the "Assemblies for .NET 2" folder. Update your project reference path so it includes that folder instead of the FlowChart.NET root folder, and the tables will be drawn correctly.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint