Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Custom Arrow Head (Read 3734 times)
rachis
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Custom Arrow Head
May 30th, 2007 at 4:02am
Print Post  
Can we have the arrow head customized to pick our own shape or even attach a bmp/wmf file in place of the shape? There is only a pre-defined set of enumeration i can see.

For eg.- The AnchorPoint class allows for showing custom anchors by setting the MarkStyle to Custom.
I was looking at arrow head also having a enum akin to this.

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: Custom Arrow Head
Reply #1 - May 30th, 2007 at 6:12am
Print Post  
That's not possible at this time. We could add some feature to let you do that in the 1.0.2 release.

Now there is a ShapeTemplate class that lets you define custom box shapes, and it should be easy to reuse it for arrowheads. In addition, the 1.0.1 version that we are currently preparing for release adds support for custom shape libraries (collections of shape definitions) which can be loaded on the client side from an XML file on the server. You will be able to use such library files to store the custom arrowhead definitions, instead of WMFs.

Stoyan

IP Logged

rachis
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #2 - May 31st, 2007 at 5:43am
Print Post  
How will the Shape template class link to the arrowheads? The arrowheads currently have no custom types.

Are you implying that the node can be attached to a custom arrow head(shape template) with the attachTo method?

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #3 - May 31st, 2007 at 7:29am
Print Post  
I guess we could add an ArrowHeadShape property to the Arrow class, and it will override the ArrowHead if different than null. Though our developers are yet to decide this.

Stoyan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint