Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Disposing of Calendar in Selection (Read 3632 times)
turner
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Disposing of Calendar in Selection
Aug 1st, 2008 at 2:14pm
Print Post  
I'm the new dev at Turner that is taking over the using of the Planner that "tomk" used to maintain. We are using version 4.4.1

We're using the Calendar to display the month in a date time picker when the dropdown is selected.

When Selection.Changed from OnMouseDown in the Calendar is fired we save the selected date and then dispose of the form which also disposes the containing Calendar. Disposing the Calendar nulls _delayEditTimer out.

At the end of the OnMouseDown it then calls AbortDelayedInplaceEdit() which access delayEditTimer giving a null ref.

System.NullReferenceException occurred
Message="Object reference not set to an instance of an object."
Source="Calendar"
StackTrace:
>
Calendar.dll!MindFusion.Scheduling.WinForms.Calendar.AbortDelayedInplaceEdit() Line 5247 + 0x8 bytes
C#

Calendar.dll!MindFusion.Scheduling.WinForms.Calendar.OnMouseDown(System.Windows.
Forms.MouseEventArgs e = {X = 107 Y = 59 Button = Left}) Line 1520 + 0xb bytes
C#

System.Windows.Forms.dll!System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseDown(ref System.Windows.Forms.Message m, System.Windows.Forms.MouseButtons button, int clicks) + 0x101 bytes

System.Windows.Forms.dll!System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(ref System.Windows.Forms.Message m) + 0x5c9 bytes

System.Windows.Forms.dll!System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMess
age(ref System.Windows.Forms.Message m) + 0xd bytes

System.Windows.Forms.dll!System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndPro
c(ref System.Windows.Forms.Message m) + 0xbf bytes

System.Windows.Forms.dll!System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(System.IntPt
r hWnd, int msg = 513, System.IntPtr wparam, System.IntPtr lparam) + 0x58 bytes

IP Logged

Meppy
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: Disposing of Calendar in Selection
Reply #1 - Aug 5th, 2008 at 8:04am
Print Post  
Thank you for letting us know about this problem. Please, contact my colleagues at support@mindfusion.eu for a new version of Planner.NET where this issue will be fixed.

Meppy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint