Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Component capabilities (Read 2727 times)
hadden18
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Component capabilities
Feb 1st, 2009 at 1:47pm
Print Post  
Good day,

I have used your flowchart.net component and now I need to diagram flows in a web browser.

I’m researching options on components that will allow me to code the following requirements:

1.the user will generate his own flows, by using a drag and drop interface with the options to select some shapes and connect them with arrows (in my case the arrows must be drawn like pipes)
2.When the user double clicks a node or a pipe the system must open a form (a different one for each kind of shape) so the user will input data associated to the node or pipe.
3.The flows should be saved on a database so the user can start drawing a flow on day one, other user continues on day 2 and so on.

Can I have these functionalities with the silver light component?

I you upload a demo with these functionality I would seriously consider to buy the component.

Thank you very much

Andres

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: Component capabilities
Reply #1 - Feb 1st, 2009 at 7:09pm
Print Post  
Good day,

1. Drag-and-drop implementation is shown in the TreeLayout sample.
2. This is shown in the SiteMap sample.
3. Saving a diagram in the Silverlight isolated storage and on the server is shown in the SaveLoad sample (only in C# at this time).

Link custom drawing is not possible at this time. If you can't make the links look like what you need them using just their Pen, we'll have to add some event to let you override the built-in drawing.

Stoyan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint