Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Upgrade to 5.3 (Read 1337 times)
lbmkrishna
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Upgrade to 5.3
Aug 20th, 2009 at 2:18am
Print Post  
Hi,

We are in the process of evaluating 5.3 for migration. At present we are using 5.0.

I have installed Mindfusion Windows Forms trail version and then referred to new set of assemblies. I have the following issues, will it be possible to get some answers:

1. After referring to new set of assemblies and when I run project, I get my diagram totally collapsed. I mean the diagram is not of the same size which used to get with old assemblies. The shape nodes are overlapped and they are not positioned according to their X & Y value.

I was thinking just replacing assemblies for upgrade will help me. Do I need to do anything extra?

2. I got rid of new assemblies and then referred to my old assemblies that I was using all these years. Now I get exception as follows:

Method 'DrawShadow' in type 'MindFusion.Diagramming.WinForms.ControlNode' from assembly 'MindFusion.Diagramming.WinForms, Version=5.0.1.29913, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=21bf4734c13246ea' does not have an implementation.":"MindFusion.Diagramming.WinForms.ControlNode"}

For your information I have not changed any code pertaining to this.

Please help me out, we are interested in moving to 5.3.

Thank you

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: Upgrade to 5.3
Reply #1 - Aug 20th, 2009 at 8:57am
Print Post  
Hi,

1. Do you mean a node placed at say X=100, Y=100 does not appear at the same position after moving to v5.3? You might check if your MeasureUnit value hasn't changed somehow, e.g. if you removed the old diagram instance and added a new one when upgrading.

2. Check if the project isn't still using some of the new assemblies. If the reference' "Use specific version" property is enabled, the compiler might refuse to replace the assembly in the output folder with the one from the references folder.

Stoyan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint