Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic FlowchartX Print Preview (Read 1766 times)
abech
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

FlowchartX Print Preview
Dec 8th, 2009 at 6:42pm
Print Post  
I am having a problem with the print preview controls of FlowchartX. This is the Scenario: By default the printer 1 (A4 default) is selected, but sometimes the application require to print the Flowchart in a tabloid format on printer2. Then if I select the printer2 after clicking the PrintPreview, the page does not get correctly printed. If I select the Printer2 as a default printer, then all works well. But even as a default printer, it looks like the PrintPreview page is not resized correctly, although it does print correctly, it shows the wrong paper size. Any idea what is wrong? It looks like the Printer Dialog that popup after clicking Print in the print preview, does not make any difference in the page Formatting at all.

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: FlowchartX Print Preview
Reply #1 - Dec 9th, 2009 at 9:28am
Print Post  
This could happen if PrintOptions.PaperSize is set to some fixed size, e.g. A4. If it's set to the default value pszUseDefault, it should query the printer's paper size before printing. If it' a network printer, try first logging into the system where the printer is connected, otherwise querying the paper size might fail.

Stoyan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint