Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Locked nodes (Read 1680 times)
donalmeida

Yay...

Locked nodes
May 7th, 2010 at 2:25pm
Print Post  
We bring up the workflow in read only mode which means the nodes and linsk are locked down and one cannot move them or add new nodes to the diagram. (this works great)
However we need our customer to double click the nodes and bring up the properties. (this works great too)
the issue is the nodes and link dont show any visual  indicators that the node or link is selected. is there something you suggest that i need to add programatically to indicate to the user that the task is selected. (like a border or a highlight something) adjustment handles donot show up if the nodes are locked.

Don Almeida.

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: Locked nodes
Reply #1 - May 7th, 2010 at 3:36pm
Print Post  
You could set the Selected property of the clicked item to show a selection frame or handles around it. With version 1.5 you can also define some animation for the MouseDown visual state in the node's template.

I hope that helps,
Stoyan

IP Logged

donalmeida

Yay...

Reply #2 - May 10th, 2010 at 9:50pm
Print Post  
Is there a sample that I could use to see how to do this.. I installed version 1.5 but I am not sure how to do this. the selection frame does not come up.
Thanks Don Almeida

Don Almeida.

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #3 - May 11th, 2010 at 9:12am
Print Post  
Ok, it seems the diagram deselects locked items in the MouseUp handler after you select them in the clicked event. One workaround is to switch temporarily to Behavior = DoNothing to prevent the deselection. If you do that, you won't need to lock the items anyway.

I hope that helps,
Stoyan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint