Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic What should pays attention to when move from tried veriosn to Professinal version.. (Read 1601 times)
GoldyWang
YaBB Newbies

I Love MindFusion!

What should pays attention to when move from tried veriosn to Professinal version..
May 14th, 2012 at 2:55pm
Print Post  
What should pays attentions to when move from tried veriosn to Professinal version..

(I have coded many lines on tried version...)

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: What should pays attention to when move from tried veriosn to Professinal version..
Reply #1 - May 14th, 2012 at 4:24pm
Print Post  
You should just replace the assemblies referenced by your project with the ones installed by the full version. E.g. set the Reference Paths in the project properties, or select the old assemblies in Solution Explorer, remove them and use Add References context menu command to add the new ones.

IP Logged

GoldyWang
YaBB Newbies

I Love MindFusion!

Re: What should pays attention to when move from tried veriosn to Professinal version..
Reply #2 - May 15th, 2012 at 2:17am
Print Post  
Should I first remove the components on the VS toolbox created by the tried version assemblies, and then re-create them use new version?

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #3 - May 15th, 2012 at 6:00am
Print Post  
You don't have to recreate the existing form controls, just update the project references. If you need to add new control instances, you will have to update the toolbox too.

I hope that helps,
Stoyan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint