Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic HiddenItemClick and Report printpreview (Read 4892 times)
MT
YaBB Newbies

I Love MindFusion!

HiddenItemClick and Report printpreview
Nov 20th, 2012 at 12:43pm
Print Post  
Hi there,
At this moment we are working with the trial version, so far we are more than satisfied and we will soon proceed to purchase a license.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong or is it a known bug.
The 'ShowMoreItemsCue' property is set to Enabled.
The "HiddenItemIcon" is also visible on the Timeline.
However, the "HiddenItemClick" event is not fired and the mouseicon changes either.

And is it possible in the Reporting class using CustomText and CustomIcons in the printpreview?. Just as now exists in the printpreview when printing the schedule?

MarcelMCT

IP Logged

Meppy
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: HiddenItemClick and Report printpreview
Reply #1 - Nov 20th, 2012 at 1:28pm
Print Post  
Hi,

The icon in the timeline of the Timetable view is not interactive. Actually currently this icon is not considered a 'hidden items' icon. For example, this icon will appear regardless of the value of the ShowMoreItemsCue property and, as you have noticed, does not raise the HiddenItemClick event. However, we agree that this icon is logically a 'hidden items' indicator and will make the necessary modifications to the control in order to make it interactive.

Regarding the custom icons and texts in the Print Preview form of the reports, they are not currently supported, but we will add this functionality, too.

I will get back to you with a preview of the new features soon.

Regards,
Meppy

IP Logged

Meppy
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #2 - Nov 21st, 2012 at 11:36am
Print Post  
Hi,

You can download an updated version of the control from the link below.

https://mindfusion.eu/_temp/MindFusion.Scheduling.5.4.3.trial.zip

The 'hidden items' icons in the Timetable timelines are now interactive and will raise the HiddenItemClick event when clicked. To distinguish between these icons and the regular 'hidden items' icons in the view, check the Index property of the event argument. For regular icons Index is -1. For the timeline icons it is either 1 or 2 depending on which of the two icons has been clicked.

In addition, the ReportOptions class now provides icon and tooltip customization properties similar to those of the PrintOptions class, namely, UseCustomPreviewIcons, CustomPreviewIcons, and CustomPreviewTexts.

Let me know if you encounter any problems with the new version.

Regards,
Meppy

IP Logged

MT
YaBB Newbies

I Love MindFusion!

Reply #3 - Nov 24th, 2012 at 6:56pm
Print Post  
Great, this is exactly what I needed.
Many thanks

IP Logged