Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic GetFreePeriod for each contact/resource. (Read 3964 times)
TRB

Meppy knows all!!

GetFreePeriod for each contact/resource.
Aug 29th, 2013 at 1:05pm
Print Post  
Hi,
Can the GetFreePeriod function be used to get the free period for a specific contact/resource??

Also, When setting the visible hours to 7:00 Am to 4:00PM  in reasource view, when an item is moved back past the visible date of the calendar I get an error. How can i prevent this?

Regards,
TRB

IP Logged

TRB

Meppy knows all!!

Re: GetFreePeriod for each contact/resource.
Reply #1 - Aug 29th, 2013 at 1:28pm
Print Post  
Hi,
I have it working now sorry. I was using the schedules contact collection. Cheesy
Thanks.

Regards,
TRB

IP Logged

Meppy
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #2 - Aug 29th, 2013 at 2:11pm
Print Post  
Hi,

I am not able to reproduce the error with the visible start/end time in Resource view. Is it somehow related to the GetFreePeriod call? If not, can you provide me with a sample that illustrates it?

Regards,
Meppy

IP Logged

TRB

Meppy knows all!!

Reply #3 - Aug 30th, 2013 at 12:35am
Print Post  
These are my settings.   
Code
Select All
            Dim sTime As TimeSpan = New TimeSpan(7, 0, 0)
            Dim eTime As TimeSpan = New TimeSpan(16, 0, 0)
            Calendar1.ResourceViewSettings.Timelines = 3
            Calendar1.ResourceViewSettings.SnapUnit = TimeUnit.Minute
            Calendar1.ResourceViewSettings.SnapUnitCount = 15
            Calendar1.ResourceViewSettings.TopTimelineSettings.Unit = TimeUnit.Month
            Calendar1.ResourceViewSettings.TopTimelineSettings.Format = "MMMM yyyy"
            Calendar1.ResourceViewSettings.TopTimelineSettings.ShowCurrentTime = State.Enabled
            Calendar1.ResourceViewSettings.TopTimelineSettings.NowFillColor = Color.MediumBlue
            Calendar1.ResourceViewSettings.TopTimelineSettings.NowColor = Color.DarkGray

Calendar1.ResourceViewSettings.MiddleTimelineSettings.Unit = TimeUnit.Day
            Calendar1.ResourceViewSettings.MiddleTimelineSettings.Format = "dddd dd"
            Calendar1.ResourceViewSettings.MiddleTimelineSettings.ShowCurrentTime = State.Enabled
            Calendar1.ResourceViewSettings.MiddleTimelineSettings.NowFillColor = Color.MediumBlue
            Calendar1.ResourceViewSettings.MiddleTimelineSettings.NowColor = Color.DarkGray

Calendar1.ResourceViewSettings.BottomTimelineSettings.Unit = TimeUnit.Hour
            Calendar1.ResourceViewSettings.BottomTimelineSettings.Format = "h:mm"
            Calendar1.ResourceViewSettings.BottomTimelineSettings.ShowCurrentTime = State.Enabled
            Calendar1.ResourceViewSettings.BottomTimelineSettings.NowFillColor = Color.MediumBlue
            Calendar1.ResourceViewSettings.BottomTimelineSettings.NowColor = Color.DarkGray
            Calendar1.ResourceViewSettings.ShowResourceDuration = State.Enabled

Calendar1.ResourceViewSettings.VisibleStartTime = sTime
            Calendar1.ResourceViewSettings.VisibleEndTime = eTime
            Calendar1.ResourceViewSettings.TimelineScale = (Calendar1.Width - 120) / 17
            GetDates(MonthCalendar1.SelectionStart.Date) 

And This is my error,
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException {"The added or subtracted value results in an un-representable DateTime.\r\nParameter name: value"}

This occurs when an existing item is selected and attemped to be dragged to a day prior to the first visible date of the Calander.

I created a new form with a new calander, added the above settings and the same error occured.

Regards,
TRB

IP Logged

Meppy
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #4 - Aug 30th, 2013 at 6:41am
Print Post  
Hi,

A new version of the control can be downloaded from here. This version is trial. If you need a licensed build, please, e-mail me your ordering number to meppy@mindfusion.eu.

Regards,
Meppy

IP Logged

TRB

Meppy knows all!!

Reply #5 - Sep 6th, 2013 at 11:32am
Print Post  
Thanks Meppy, The New version worked great!!!

Regards,
TRB

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint