Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Universal Windows Platform diagram control beta (Read 5723 times)
Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Universal Windows Platform diagram control beta
Jan 20th, 2016 at 1:59pm
Print Post  
We are soon releasing first version of MindFusion.Diagramming for UWP (Universal Windows Platform). The initial release implements the same API as our WinRT control, documented at http://www.mindfusion.eu/onlinehelp/diagramrt/index.htm . WinRT and UWP assemblies for respectively Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 will be provided together as part of same product.

Single-touch events are equivalent to mouse input in MindFusion desktop and web controls. Additionally, the UWP library implements the following multi-touch gestures:

- dragging two fingers in same direction over a node translates it
- dragging two fingers in opposite directions over a node scales and/or rotates it
- dragging two fingers over an unoccupied point pans the diagram

If the diagram is inside a ScrollViewer, multi-touch gestures are handled only if the ManipulationMode property is set to None; otherwise they are intercepted by the parent ScrollViewer control.

When adding references to the MindFusion.* assemblies, their accompanying resource folders (MindFusion.Diagramming and MindFusion.Diagramming.Controls) must be in the same location as the dll files. If copying or moving the diagramming.dll assemblies, you must also copy these folders in order for Visual Studio to discover the necessary resources.

If anyone is interested in trying the beta version, please download this archive containing the control assemblies and a sample project:
https://mindfusion.eu/_beta/UniDiagram.v1.zip

Any comments, questions and general feedback are welcome.

IP Logged

Kyle Chen

I Love MindFusion!

Re: Universal Windows Platform diagram control beta
Reply #1 - Aug 15th, 2017 at 6:32pm
Print Post  
Hi Stoyo,

Can you make a solution file for VS2017? I'm going to try it out on VS2017 community version.

Thanks,

Kyle

IP Logged

Slavcho
YaBB Moderator

tech.support

Reply #2 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 6:31am
Print Post  
Hi,

We have released this some time ago, you can find WinRT and UWP builds here -
https://mindfusion.eu/DiagramRTTrial.zip

The sample projects open successfully for me using 15.2 release of VS2017 Pro. VS installed UWP development tools while opening, I guess they aren't installed by default.

Regards,
Slavcho
Mindfusion

IP Logged

Kyle Chen

I Love MindFusion!

Reply #3 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 8:02pm
Print Post  
Great. It runs now. Thanks.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1