Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic MindFusion & Telerik Interaction (Read 2384 times)
Megan1717
YaBB Newbies

I Love MindFusion!

MindFusion & Telerik Interaction
Jun 24th, 2016 at 5:55pm
Print Post  
Hello,

I am having difficulty integrating a Telerik widget (treeview) into an existing sample project that also uses MindFusion's diagramming tool. The tree view displays fine until I add the HTML helper for the diagram: ([@Html.DiagramView((DiagramView)ViewBag.DiagramView, new { style = "width:700px; height:500px" })] and then the tree view no longer works. It displays with the plain, default text rather than pulling in the sample data text and has no functionality. In addition, I get the following error on debugging: "TypeError: jQuery(...).kendoTreeView is not a function". I'm wondering if there are competing jquery files between MindFusion and Telerik that are causing a problem? Any suggestions? I have posted on Telerik's site as well.

Thanks.

IP Logged

Slavcho
YaBB Moderator

tech.support

Re: MindFusion & Telerik Interaction
Reply #1 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 7:32pm
Print Post  
Hi,

You could set DiagramView.AddScriptReferences = false to prevent DiagramView from loading a new copy of jQuery. It then relies that you (or another control) would've loaded it before the view initializes. In that case you will also have to explicitly load the Diagramming.js file.

Regards,
Slavcho
Mindfusion

IP Logged

Megan1717
YaBB Newbies

I Love MindFusion!

Re: MindFusion & Telerik Interaction
Reply #2 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 8:01pm
Print Post  
Hello,

That was a perfect fix. Turns out I also needed to change the jquery version because of the Telerik control.

Thank you, thank you!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint