- Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
MindFusion  
  Version 2 of our Xamarin Calendar component adds Resource view and support for Universal Windows Platform. Now beta testing spreadsheet component for Java Swing. We have released our Java Swing Pack.  
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister   

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send Topic Print  
Version 3.4.2 beta
Read 659 times

Slavcho   Offline
God Member
tech.support

Version 3.4.2 beta
Nov 28th, 2016 at 9:09am

Version 3.4.2 of WPF Diagram control contains the following new features and improvements -

Fluent API
Extension methods in MindFusion.Diagramming.Fluent and MindFusion.Diagramming.Layout.Fluent namespaces add support for fluent programming style:

Code:
using MindFusion.Diagramming.Wpf.Fluent;
using MindFusion.Diagramming.Wpf.Layout.Fluent;
//...

diagram.Factory
	.CreateShapeNode(20, 20, 60, 40)
		.Brush(Colors.LightGray)
		.Font("Arial", 12)
		.EnableStyledText(true)
		.Text("Task <i>1</i>")
		.TextRotationAngle(15);

new TreeLayout()
	.LevelDistance(20)
	.NodeDistance(20)
	.LinkStyle(TreeLayoutLinkType.Cascading3)
	.Arrange(diagram); 

DiagramLink improvements
  • The component no longer keeps a separate segmentCount field, removing a common source of errors. The SegmentCount property now calculates its value from ControlPoints elements. The UpdateFromPoints(updateGroups, updateSegments) overload has been removed too.
  • SegmentCount setter no longer refuses changing number of segments if auto-routing is enabled or the link is a self-loop.
  • The new Spline element of LinkShape enumeration draws links as interpolating splines that pass through all of their control points:

Miscellaneous
  • The RotationStep property of Diagram class specifies the increments applied to a node's RotationAngle during interactive rotation.
  • The Bounds property of DiagramNode now supports binding.
  • GridRouter evaluates routes between more remote sides of connected nodes when RoutingOptions.EvaluateFarPoints is enabled.
  • Fix for magnifier offset when origin of Diagram.Bounds is non-zero.

If anyone is interested in trying the beta version, please download this archive containing updated assembly files:
http://mindfusion.eu/_beta/wpfdiag342.zip

Any comments, questions and general feedback are welcome.

IP Logged    

Kim Lillås   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love MindFusion!

Re: Version 3.4.2 beta
Reply #1 - Nov 29th, 2016 at 8:55am

Hi,

Thanks for the information.

Did I understand you correctly in that RoutingOptions.EvaluateFarPoints = true will evaluate the routing for several node anchor points?

//Kim

IP Logged    

Slavcho   Offline
God Member
tech.support

Re: Version 3.4.2 beta
Reply #2 - Nov 29th, 2016 at 9:00am

Yes, it will evaluate points from all sides as long as RoutingOptions.Anchoring != Keep; seems we added this for you couple of weeks ago -
http://mindfusion.eu/Forum/YaBB.pl?num=1478691586/6#6

Regards,
Slavcho

IP Logged    

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send Topic Print