Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic A problem with link! (Read 2455 times)
chowy

I Love MindFusion!

A problem with link!
Aug 23rd, 2017 at 9:53am
Print Post  
After we made the link, we found a problem. When the link to connect to the node, we have some lines under the magnification, there will be broken and staggered situation. Our links are connected to the anchor.

__.png ( 5 KB | 99 Downloads )
__.png
___001.png ( 3 KB | 100 Downloads )
___001.png

IP Logged

Slavcho
YaBB Moderator

tech.support

Re: A problem with link!
Reply #1 - Aug 23rd, 2017 at 11:12am
Print Post  
In what manner are you creating links? If using the Cascading link shape, there might be a tiny horizontal segment at that location, you can verify by selecting the link and checking if selection handles appear over control points. If it's a Polyline link, I guess it could look like this if the segment is very slightly inclined.

IP Logged

chowy

I Love MindFusion!

Reply #2 - Aug 24th, 2017 at 2:08am
Print Post  
It's a Polyline link.Set the diagram.Zoomfactor to a certain value of the case will appear, but in some cases does not appear. The thickness of my link is dynamically calculated. I would have thought it would be caused by the calculated thickness. Can you fix this problem?

IP Logged

Slavcho
YaBB Moderator

tech.support

Reply #3 - Aug 24th, 2017 at 7:15am
Print Post  
I don't think it's from thickness, more likely there's a slight horizontal offset between end points of the link segment. Depending on whether it's first or last segment, try setting X coordinate of second or next-to-last point to the X of first / last point to see if that straightens the segment.

IP Logged

chowy

I Love MindFusion!

Reply #4 - Sep 4th, 2017 at 6:44am
Print Post  
Slavcho wrote on Aug 24th, 2017 at 7:15am:
I don't think it's from thickness, more likely there's a slight horizontal offset between end points of the link segment. Depending on whether it's first or last segment, try setting X coordinate of second or next-to-last point to the X of first / last point to see if that straightens the segment.

But the link's StartPoint and EndPoint are exactly the same as the coordinates of AnchorPoint on node.

IP Logged

Slavcho
YaBB Moderator

tech.support

Reply #5 - Sep 4th, 2017 at 7:38am
Print Post  
Please attach saved diagram file showing that.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint