Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Flowcharter Sample Diagram Canvas Not Extending To the Right When Info panel Collapsed (Read 1417 times)
alukes

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Flowcharter Sample Diagram Canvas Not Extending To the Right When Info panel Collapsed
Sep 7th, 2017 at 3:42pm
Print Post  
When using the javascript flowcharter sample and I collapse the information panel, the gird pattern doesn't extend to fill the now empty area.

I want to remove the information panel and have the diagram canvas extend all the way to the right and overflow on startup, way it does horizontally.

It seems like the full height of the diagram canvas is available immediately, but not the full width.

How do I fix this?

Thanks

IP Logged

Slavcho
YaBB Moderator

tech.support

Re: Flowcharter Sample Diagram Canvas Not Extending To the Right When Info panel Collapsed
Reply #1 - Sep 7th, 2017 at 6:08pm
Print Post  
The parent Div gets larger than diagram's Canvas, whose size is determined by the Bounds property. Try assigning a larger initial rectangle like diagram.setBounds(new Rect(0, 0, 1000, 1000)). You could as well enlarge the diagram dynamically from div's resize event, calling clientToDoc method to find div size in current MeasureUnit (millimeters by default).

Regards,
Slavcho

IP Logged

alukes

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Flowcharter Sample Diagram Canvas Not Extending To the Right When Info panel Collapsed
Reply #2 - Sep 7th, 2017 at 11:29pm
Print Post  
I only tried the setbounds method and it worked.

Thanks

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint