Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Mindfusion.Diagramming.Export unavailable from nuget package (Read 2642 times)
ssa3512
YaBB Newbies

I Love MindFusion!

Mindfusion.Diagramming.Export unavailable from nuget package
Jul 31st, 2019 at 8:30pm
Print Post  
I am in the process of converting my projects to use the new 2017 project system to take advantage of some of the features such as file globbing and faster load times that come with that. I am currently using MindFusion.Diagramming.Export.Pdf and MindFusion.Diagramming.Export.Visio which had to be added as additional references after installing the nuget package. Since the new packagereference format no longer stores the packages with the project and instead in the nuget global cache there is no way to reference these files as they are not properly included in the nuspec. The only libraries accessible via the nuget package are MindFusion.Common, MindFusion.Diagramming, MindFusion.Diagramming.WebForms and MindFusion.Licensing. Is there a reason the rest of the libraries are not included? Is there another entry path into the export functionality that can be accessed through one of the exposed libraries?

IP Logged

Slavcho
YaBB Moderator

tech.support

Re: Mindfusion.Diagramming.Export unavailable from nuget package
Reply #1 - Aug 1st, 2019 at 11:10am
Print Post  
New package version here lists import / export libraries as references -
https://www.nuget.org/packages/MindFusion.Diagramming.WebForms/6.2.1.2

Regards,
Slavcho
Mindfusion

IP Logged

ssa3512
YaBB Newbies

I Love MindFusion!

Re: Mindfusion.Diagramming.Export unavailable from nuget package
Reply #2 - Aug 2nd, 2019 at 12:06pm
Print Post  
The new package is exactly what I needed. Thank you so much!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint