Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic mvvm mode binds ShapeNode (Read 1977 times)
JackPan

I Love MindFusion!

mvvm mode binds ShapeNode
Sep 28th, 2020 at 6:59am
Print Post  
Hi, there Smiley

I don't know if the graph uses TabControl to include TreeView, but screenshot 1 and screenshot 2 are in the same grid. Double-click an item in screenshot 1, for example, double-click "Resistor" to switch to screenshot 2. Click the "Back" button in the upper left corner of the second screenshot to switch back to the first screenshot. May I ask how this is achieved, I need to create multiple corresponding ShapeNodes in it.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Jack

9_28_0.png ( 24 KB | 99 Downloads )
9_28_0.png
9_28_1.png ( 9 KB | 99 Downloads )
9_28_1.png
9_28_3.png ( 97 KB | 93 Downloads )
9_28_3.png

IP Logged

Lyubo
God Member

MindFusion team

Re: mvvm mode binds ShapeNode
Reply #1 - Oct 22nd, 2020 at 1:20pm
Print Post  
Hi,

I'm not sure what component is shown in the screenshots. Is it part of any MindFusion library?

The NodeListView control provided with the Diagramming for WPF librabry can provide drag and drop of ShapeNodes functionality. A good example on how to use it can be found in the FlowCharter sample application supplied with the WpfDiagram package. It can also be downloaded here: https://mindfusion.eu/wpf-diagram-samples.html.

Regards,
Lyubo
MindFusion

IP Logged

JackPan

I Love MindFusion!

Re: mvvm mode binds ShapeNode
Reply #2 - Oct 23rd, 2020 at 1:53am
Print Post  
Thank you for your professional answer. I did not describe this question well. I will reorganize the question and ideas before submitting the question to you. Please do not mind. Smiley

Best regards to you.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint