Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic How to scale workbooks for different resolutions and scaling settings? (Read 2567 times)
fjunejo
YaBB Newbies

I Love MindFusion!

How to scale workbooks for different resolutions and scaling settings?
Nov 17th, 2020 at 2:38pm
Print Post  
The usability of the spreadsheet in my application decreases greatly on displays with low resolution and high scaling (in my application for e.g, below 1366 * 768 with > 150% scaling). Is there a way where the spreadsheet can adapt automatically to scaling changes or is there at least something that can be implemented to somehow support this? I could not find any help with regards to UI scaling in the current spreadsheet documentation.
« Last Edit: Nov 18th, 2020 at 12:08am by fjunejo »  

IP Logged

Slavcho
God Member

tech.support

Re: How to scale workbooks for different resolutions and scaling settings?
Reply #1 - Nov 17th, 2020 at 3:01pm
Print Post  
Hi,

In what way does usability decrease? You might try setting the Worksheet.Zoom property to inversely proportional value of the display scale if you don't want the spreadsheet to scale with the rest of UI.

Regards,
Slavcho
Mindfusion

IP Logged

fjunejo
YaBB Newbies

I Love MindFusion!

Re: How to scale workbooks for different resolutions and scaling settings?
Reply #2 - Nov 17th, 2020 at 5:54pm
Print Post  
I use a header row with several columns. In small resolution and high scaling configs, the header row occupies most of the space and I am unable to scroll to the body of the worksheet unless I manually decrease the size of the header row. Your suggestion sounds promising and I will post an update once I try it out. Thanks Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint