Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic How do you define a default html in silverlight? (Read 2704 times)
xarzu
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

How do you define a default html in silverlight?
Oct 17th, 2011 at 6:46am
Print Post  
How do you define a default html in silverlight?

In the Microsoft Development Environment, Microsoft Visual Studio, when I build a silverlight project, the code auto-generates an HTML file in the Release directory (and in the Debug directory)

Yet, I have seen some projects that have a Default.html file among the project files. And when I run the program in debug mode, the default.html comes up.

How is this done? Where is the settings which tell Visual Studio which html to use when running or debugging. In another project, when I create a project from scratch, the program runs a generated html in the debug or release directory.

How do I include my own html in a silverlight project?

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: How do you define a default html in silverligh
Reply #1 - Oct 17th, 2011 at 7:25am
Print Post  
When you create a new Silverlight Application project, Visual Studio asks you whether to "Host the Silverlight Application in a new Web Site". If you select that option, you will have an additional project in the solution where you can add web pages. Right click on that project and choose Add -> New Item -> Web -> HTML Page to add a new html file. Then right-click on that file and select "Set as default web page" to make it open by default when you start debugging.

I hope that helps,
Stoyan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint