Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Adding mindfusion nodelistview to wpf ribbon (Read 2201 times)
Sivaraj p
YaBB Newbies

I Love MindFusion!

Adding mindfusion nodelistview to wpf ribbon
Apr 5th, 2013 at 2:56pm
Print Post  
Hi stoyo,
  I tried to add shapenodes to nodelistview and place the nodelistview to wpf ribbon. But since the nodelistview allows items to be added vertically, I dropped this option. Can nodelistview allow shapenodes to be added horizontally?

Since the above requirement didn't work for me, I added each shape in a nodelistview and placed those in the wpf ribbon.

I dragged a rectangle from nodelistview1 to diagram. Then I added decisionbox from another nodelist view.
Now the issue here is that when I drag the third shapenode from nodelistview, the two other nodelistview appears to be selected.

On debugging, after the node created event, I came across the below error?

Call Stack Location:

RibbonControlsLibrary.dll!Microsoft.Windows.Controls.KeyTipService.PostProcessIn
put(object sender,
System.Windows.Input.ProcessInputEventArgs e)

Locating source for 'e:\dd\WPFOOB\src\wpfoob\Ribbon\RibbonControlsLibrary\Microsoft\Windows\Controls
\KeyTipService.cs'. Checksum: MD5 {35 f1 87 ce c3 e2 f9 16 a4 43 1a 47 7e b2 20 8f}
The file 'e:\dd\WPFOOB\src\wpfoob\Ribbon\RibbonControlsLibrary\Microsoft\Windows\Controls
\KeyTipService.cs' does not exist.
Looking in script documents for 'e:\dd\WPFOOB\src\wpfoob\Ribbon\RibbonControlsLibrary\Microsoft\Windows\Controls
\KeyTipService.cs'...
Looking in the projects for 'e:\dd\WPFOOB\src\wpfoob\Ribbon\RibbonControlsLibrary\Microsoft\Windows\Controls
\KeyTipService.cs'.
The file was not found in a project.
Looking in directory 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\crt\src\'...
Looking in directory 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\atlmfc\src\mfc\'...
Looking in directory 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\atlmfc\src\atl\'...
Looking in directory 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\atlmfc\include\'...
The debug source files settings for the active solution indicate that the debugger will not ask the user to find the file: e:\dd\WPFOOB\src\wpfoob\Ribbon\RibbonControlsLibrary\Microsoft\Windows\Controls\
KeyTipService.cs.

Isn't it correct to place nodelistview on wpf ribbon?

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: Adding mindfusion nodelistview to wpf ribbon
Reply #1 - Apr 5th, 2013 at 5:56pm
Print Post  
Hi,

You can make the NodeListView horizontal by changing its ItemsPanelTemplate:

Code
Select All
<diag:NodeListView ScrollViewer.HorizontalScrollBarVisibility="Disabled"
	Name="nodeListView" Width="400" Margin="0,0,0,0" Background="Gray" SelectionMode="Single">
	<ListView.ItemsPanel>
		<ItemsPanelTemplate>
			<WrapPanel Orientation="Horizontal" />
		</ItemsPanelTemplate>
	</ListView.ItemsPanel>
</diag:NodeListView> 

I hope that helps,
Stoyan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint