Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic How to set Control Points? (Read 2389 times)
esri_test
YaBB Newbies

I Love MindFusion!

How to set Control Points?
Apr 28th, 2015 at 1:25pm
Print Post  
For a diagramNode, if the node is not locked, when it is selected, the control points will show.
1. Usually it was 9 points (3 x 3), I want to get rid of the middle one. How to do that?
2. Is there any way NOT show the control points even it is not locked? when I put the diagram as not editable, the control points are still shown.

Thanks,

selectedpoints.JPG ( 10 KB | 78 Downloads )
selectedpoints.JPG

IP Logged

esri_test
YaBB Newbies

I Love MindFusion!

Re: How to set Control Points?
Reply #1 - Apr 28th, 2015 at 1:27pm
Print Post  
3. My coworker also wants to know is there any way to re-define the size of those white or gray control boxes? We want 8 or 4 white control points and each box is much smaller.

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: How to set Control Points?
Reply #2 - Apr 28th, 2015 at 4:19pm
Print Post  
Quote:
1. Usually it was 9 points (3 x 3), I want to get rid of the middle one. How to do that?

Set node.HandlesStyle = HandlesStyle.SquareHandles2;

Quote:
2. Is there any way NOT show the control points even it is not locked? when I put the diagram as not editable, the control points are still shown.

You could clear the selection when entering read-only mode, or assign transparent brushes to properties of ActiveItemHandlesStyle and SelectedItemHandlesStyle. Alternatively, loop over nodes and set their HandlesStyle to Invisible.

Quote:
3. My coworker also wants to know is there any way to re-define the size of those white or gray control boxes? We want 8 or 4 white control points and each box is much smaller.

Set diagram.AdjustmentHandlesSize /= 2;

I hope that helps,
Stoyan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint