Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Diagram on Tablet (Read 12741 times)
Slavcho
YaBB Moderator

tech.support

Re: Diagram on Tablet
Reply #15 - Mar 1st, 2017 at 5:25pm
Print Post  
Hi Kyle,

I've checked - it's there. Check your dll path in properties window after you select reference in solution explorer. In same property window make sure 'use specific version' is disabled or VS would still use older dll from wherever it can find it.

Regards,
Slavcho

IP Logged

Kyle Chen

I Love MindFusion!

Reply #16 - Mar 6th, 2017 at 5:17pm
Print Post  
Thanks Slavcho!

I've found the PanAndModify. I thought you're adding a new class called "PanAndModifyBehavior" so I can write my own custom behavior based on that - Because on the UI I need implement Ctrl+Drag to duplicate existing node(s).

When I change the code like this:

diagramView.Behavior = Behavior.PanAndModify; // Behavior.Custom;
diagramView.CustomBehavior = new ControlToCopyBehavior(diagramView, this);

Q1 - I noticed I still can do Ctrl+Drag as before. So PanAndModify is compatible with Behavior.Custom?
Q2 - I complied and run the program on a tablet. It looks like there's no difference in operation. When I try to catch a node to move up and down, it still vertical scroll the diagram. Or did I do anything wrong?

Thank you all you help and patience!

Kyle

IP Logged

Slavcho
YaBB Moderator

tech.support

Reply #17 - Mar 7th, 2017 at 1:22pm
Print Post  
Assigning to CustomBehavior resets the Behavior property to Custom so PanAndModify is no longer active. This build makes the PanBehavior class public and you should be able to derive from it -
https://mindfusion.eu/_beta/diag_panmod.zip

PanBehavior implements both Pan and PanAndModify modes, depending on the bool flag you pass to constructor.

Regards,
Slavcho
Mindfusion

IP Logged

Kyle Chen

I Love MindFusion!

Reply #18 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 2:50pm
Print Post  
Hi Slavcho,

Sorry for late feedback. I was busy on something else. Finally I got test this yesterday.
I set reference to all the beta DLLs and derived from PanBehavior as you said. Because my class was derived from ModifyBehavior before so I pass "True" to the constructor to use PanAndModify. And build a new revision. However when I test on a tablet. It still the same, the only difference is, it would change the mouse pointer to a round with four directions (like the one shown when you press the mouse middle wheel in IE). However there's no improvement - It still scroll the document instead of moving selected nodes up/down.

Is anything wrong with my operation? Thanks,

Kyle

IP Logged

Slavcho
YaBB Moderator

tech.support

Reply #19 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 4:57pm
Print Post  
Does your override work as expected when using mouse on a desktop PC?

IP Logged

Kyle Chen

I Love MindFusion!

Reply #20 - Mar 23rd, 2017 at 7:01pm
Print Post  
Slavcho wrote on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 4:57pm:
Does your override work as expected when using mouse on a desktop PC?

When we're using a mouse on desktop PC, the mouse could easily grab a node or selection to move around. It never cause the whole diagram to move up/down instead. With the beta version, nothing changed except the mouse cursor sometimes changed to a pan and couldn't get back.

On tablet, it's easily to grab the selection to move left/right however when try to move up/down, the diagram is scrolling.

Thanks.

IP Logged

Slavcho
YaBB Moderator

tech.support

Reply #21 - Mar 23rd, 2017 at 7:31pm
Print Post  
That sounds like the built-in Windows scroll gesture again, have you added the GESTURECONFIG code from earlier in this thread?

IP Logged

Kyle Chen

I Love MindFusion!

Reply #22 - Mar 27th, 2017 at 2:16pm
Print Post  
Slavcho wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 7:31pm:
That sounds like the built-in Windows scroll gesture again, have you added the GESTURECONFIG code from earlier in this thread?

No, I didn't call that. I thought you guys taken care of all that in PanAndModify. So I still need to call GESTURECONFIG even derive from PanAndModify? Thanks.

IP Logged

Slavcho
YaBB Moderator

tech.support

Reply #23 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 2:13pm
Print Post  
Try this build -
https://mindfusion.eu/_beta/fcnet643.zip

It now disables Windows standard touch scroll gestures internally. It also adds a Diagram.TouchThreshold property that lets you hit test adjustment handles from a bit further away to implement "fat finger" mode for tablets, without making adjustment handles very large visibly.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint