Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic TreeExpanded and routing (Read 2705 times)
Vincent Bray

TreeExpanded and routing
Feb 16th, 2006 at 6:52am
Print Post  
Hi,

I have a problem with the TreeExpanded events. I try to route the arrow after expanding the node.
So far only RouteAllArrow was working. But my flowchart is huge and it take a lot of CPU time to reroute all the arrow (plus, only the new one need to be reroute.)
The following code does not work. Do you have any idea about routing only the arrow output of the expanded box ??

Thanks in advance

code sample:
private void ModelChart_TreeExpanded(object sender, MindFusion.FlowChartX.NodeEventArgs e)

{

this.treeLayout.Arrange(this.ModelChart);

for (int i=0;i<e.Node.OutgoingArrows.Count;i++)

{

Arrow tempArrow = this.rootNode.OutgoingArrows[i];

tempArrow.AutoRoute = true;

tempArrow.Route();

}

this.ModelChart.FitDocToObjects(30,true);

}

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: TreeExpanded and routing
Reply #1 - Feb 16th, 2006 at 7:26am
Print Post  
Hi,

The TreeLayout arranges arrows accross the tree levels, is there any specific reason you need them rerouted?

Depending on what you consider parent-to-child direction of links in your tree, you might need to call Route for the incoming node arrows instead of the outgoing ones.

In addition, if you use tables or grouped nodes, you might have to iterate all table rows and their arrows or all subordinate nodes' arrows.

I hope that helps,
Stoyan

IP Logged

Vincent Bray

Reply #2 - Feb 16th, 2006 at 7:35am
Print Post  
Thanks for your quick answer  Cheesy

Basically my problem is the following.
I create my all flowchart, then i collapse the first row down the root node.
When i begin to expand node, the treelayout work well and rearrange my node display but some of the outgoing arrow cross node.
I want them to be routed in ordder to avoid crossing nodes but without rerouting all the arrow.
Hope that make sens.

IP Logged

Vincent Bray

Reply #3 - Feb 16th, 2006 at 7:45am
Print Post  
Quote:
Thanks for your quick answer Cheesy

Basically my problem is the following.
I create my all flowchart, then i collapse the first row down the root node.
When i begin to expand node, the treelayout work well and rearrange my node display but some of the outgoing arrow cross node.
I want them to be routed in ordder to avoid crossing nodes but without rerouting all the arrow.
Hope that make sens.

PS: The auto route option with the "crossing node triger" does not work after i expand a node. But only if i create or/and modeify a node or/and arrow.

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #4 - Feb 16th, 2006 at 8:07am
Print Post  
Hi,

Arrows should not cross nodes after the tree layout, with what TreeLayout settings has that happenned ? Could you  email me your diagram saved in a file so we can test the routing here ?

Thanks,
Stoyan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint