Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Day Range with 1 day visible (Read 4017 times)
Jeff

Day Range with 1 day visible
May 9th, 2006 at 3:40pm
Print Post  
When I display the calendar in DayRange, and set VisibleDays to 1, anything that is not recurring is not visible, as soon as I set VisibleDays to 2+ all is fine.

Also is there anyway to get the items in DayRange to display in time order? It appears to be random, I can run the application with hardcoded appointments being added, and the display order is different each time I run it.

If you want the example code I can post it easily.

C#, .NET 2.0, latest download from your site, running in XP (in a VMWare sandbox)

Note: I love the programming interface

IP Logged

jeff

Re: Day Range with 1 day visible
Reply #1 - May 9th, 2006 at 4:41pm
Print Post  
This is working as expected in the beta version of the product. Just thought I would let you know.

IP Logged

Meppy
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #2 - May 10th, 2006 at 6:08am
Print Post  
We fixed the issue with items not being displayed in the last day in a DayRange view in the last version, which is coming out soon.

As for the item order, it depends on the internal representation of the items and is indeed a bit chaotic. Regardless, you can control the item order, by using Item.Priority property. Items with higher prioirty gets displayed prior items with lower priority. Given items item1 and item2 you can make item1 always appear before item2 by assigning item1's priority a greater value than those assigned to the item2's priority.

Meppy

IP Logged

jeff
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #3 - Jun 14th, 2006 at 3:39pm
Print Post  
Still an issue here. You should have VisibleDays default to 0 before being created in DayRange. Since the IDE generates NumberOfDays setting code before it generates VisibleDays code. So if you want one day it will throw an exception everytime.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint