Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Deleted object is not removed from the diagram &nb (Read 775 times)
Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Deleted object is not removed from the diagram &nb
Oct 9th, 2006 at 2:45am
Print Post  
synergetixdaniel - sorry, I've deleted your post inadvertently,but managed to copy the text from the browser's cache of this page.

Quote:
I have a entity diagram and I am validationg a connection on arrow creataion. I validate the inputs and outputs for each table so that they correspond, ie output 1 on table A connects to input 1 on table B etc. On each table I have multipile outputs, 2, and inputs, 2.

When I delete an arrow, because the origin input does not match the destination output, no matter which method I use the diagram does not delete the arrow untill I click some where on the diagram.

Focus, update and invalidate do not work. How can I get the diagram to update without the user having to click the form

How do you delete such arrows? Calling the DeleteObject method before an arrow creation completes, e.g. from an ArrowCreating handler, might not work. Try setting the Confirm parameter to false in ArrowCreating.

Stoyan
« Last Edit: Oct 9th, 2006 at 6:26am by Stoyo »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint