Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Attaching to AnchorPoint located on GridCrosshair. (Read 1665 times)
Bostan
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Attaching to AnchorPoint located on GridCrosshair.
Jan 15th, 2008 at 5:25pm
Print Post  
Hi,

We have the next issue on FlowChart.Net ver. 4.3.1:

Sometimes Arrow is not attached to Node, if AnchorPoints coincide with grid cross-hairs (AlignToGrid = true, SnapToAnchor.OnCreateOrModify).
I hover any ArrowEnd over Node AnchorPoint, that moment:
1. ArrowEnd is attracted by AnchorPoint(the same point with grid cross-hair), ArrowEnd located over the AnchorPoint.
2. AnchorPoints are visible(marked), so ArrowEnd should attach to Node after it was dropped.
But often after drop ArrowEnd is located at the same point with AnchorPoint and not attached to Node.

Thanks.

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: Attaching to AnchorPoint located on GridCrossh
Reply #1 - Jan 16th, 2008 at 5:52am
Print Post  
Hi,

What mouse cursor is displayed when that happens? If it's a stop icon, then the link will not connect to the node. The mouse pointer must be inside the node shape in order to create a link successfully.

Stoyan

IP Logged

Bostan
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #2 - Jan 16th, 2008 at 1:48pm
Print Post  
Hi,

Stop icon reflects only if AllowUnconnectedArrows = false, but we need Unconnected Arrows.

To determine is mouse pointer inside the Node Shape possible to use AnchorPoints - if inside, they are visible
(if set ShowAnchors.Auto). But we can not use that during connecting ArrowEnd to Node, because
if ArrowEnd dragged over the Shape and then left Shape area, AnchorPoints keep visible until MouseButton released,
but should be hidden at instant when pointer left the Shape area.

Thanks.

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #3 - Jan 16th, 2008 at 5:06pm
Print Post  
Hi,

You could handle ArrowCreating and ArrowModifying and set ShowAnchors = Auto / Never depending on whether GetNodeAt returns a node at the current mouse position.

I hope that helps,
Stoyan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint