Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic MindFusion Theme Error (Read 4551 times)
ng4803
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

MindFusion Theme Error
May 21st, 2008 at 3:04pm
Print Post  
I have 2 applications that are using MindFusion and only one of them is using Theme. When the application with theme is installed before the one without, we recieve the error below:

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'MindFusion.Scheduling.WinForms.Theme' threw an exception. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

Unistall and reinstall both applications do not get rid of the error above.

Please advice.

IP Logged

Meppy
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: MindFusion Theme Error
Reply #1 - May 21st, 2008 at 3:42pm
Print Post  
Are you using a custom theme or one of the predefined themes? Also, which version of Planner.NET are you using?

Meppy

IP Logged

ng4803
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #2 - May 21st, 2008 at 7:01pm
Print Post  
The application without the Theme is using 4.0 version and the application with Theme is using the 4.2 version. Both application are also using different versin of .Net framework (2.0 and 3.0).

On my previous email, I mentioned that if the application with Theme is installed first, the application without the Theme will not work, that is not true. Only 2 machines(that we know of) that have these 2 application installed received the error messages above.

IP Logged

Meppy
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #3 - May 22nd, 2008 at 8:51am
Print Post  
Is the Theme you are using a custom theme built with the Theme Editor? In this case, make sure you built the theme using the editor for the appropriate .NET version. If not, I will appreciate if you can send me the setups for both applications so that I can check what might be wrong.

Meppy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint