Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Licensing (Read 2463 times)
dku
YaBB Newbies

Licensing
Jun 18th, 2008 at 7:36am
Print Post  
Hello,

We are interested in your product, but I've a few questions :

- If we buy a single developer license, can we upgrade later on to a 2-4 developers license paying the price difference (500$) ?
- The same question if we buy without source upgrading later on to the source code version ?

- If we buy a single developper license, and only one developper is building an assembly with WPFDiagram stuff, could we than give this assembly (embedding all diagram stuff) to other developpers ? (the other developpers will not deal directly with WPFDDiagram objects - only with the embedding assembly).

We plan anyway to go with several licenses, but for budget reason, I can obtain now the credit for one and in a few weeks for other licenses.

Or is it better to continue with trial ? What is the limitation ? (I don't read anything about that).

Thanks
Didier

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: Licensing
Reply #1 - Jun 18th, 2008 at 9:00am
Print Post  
Hi,

Yes, you can upgrade the license or get the source code by paying the price difference. There aren't any time or functionality limitations in the trial version, and you can use it as long as you'd like. You need a license only for developers that directly use the API. Other developers on your project can still use the assembly to run and debug the application.

I hope that helps,
Stoyan

IP Logged

dku
YaBB Newbies

Re: Licensing
Reply #2 - Jun 18th, 2008 at 10:17am
Print Post  
Hi,
Thanks.

Didier

IP Logged