Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Couple Problems with User Input (Read 1698 times)
chadd.nervig
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Couple Problems with User Input
Aug 12th, 2008 at 10:50pm
Print Post  
I'm running into a few problems while trying to customize how WpfDiagram handles user input in my application.

I'd like to have left click act as a selection/movement tool, where you don't have to specifically select a shape before dragging it, and I'd like to be able to drag a selection rectangle when what I click on is not the movable area of a shape. In order to implement this, I've set ModificationStart to AutoHandles, and Behavior to Modify. This functions just as I want it, but there's one graphical bug; the selection rectangle doesn't appear as you left-click drag, until you've ctrl-left-click dragged once.

My other problem is with deleting items. Oddly, selecting a node and hitting delete doesn't delete the item; instead, I have to select it, then right-click anywhere, then hit delete. Is this a bug? Is there a way to change this? I'd like delete to just delete the selected item(s).

Thanks for any help you can offer,
Chadd Nervig

IP Logged

Slavcho
YaBB Moderator

tech.support

Re: Couple Problems with User Input
Reply #1 - Aug 13th, 2008 at 8:14am
Print Post  
Hi,

We are releasing version 2 beta this week and the selection rectangle should be fixed there.

The event for delete might not reach the diagram object when the ScrollViewer is focusable. Set Focusable="false" in the Xaml for the scroll-viewer and del will work fine.

HTH

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint