Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic "IconNodes" sample question (Read 1337 times)
lyudmil
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

"IconNodes" sample question
Apr 22nd, 2009 at 10:19pm
Print Post  
Hi guys, I just want to ask you if there is any way to make the sample provided with the trial version "IconNodes" work in ClientSideMode="JavaApplet"? Thank you!

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: "IconNodes" sample question
Reply #1 - Apr 23rd, 2009 at 8:58am
Print Post  
It's possible, but you'll also have to create a Java version of your custom node types Undecided If you don't mind that, you could add the compiled .class files to JDiagram.jar, and call Diagram.registerItemClass in an override of Applet.init(), using the same class ID as on the server side. Now when the applet starts, it will load the diagram from an XML string passed from the server, and will create instances of the Java classes registered for the class id saved as attribute of the <node> elements.

If all you need is a shape that displays an image with a label below, you could do that using ordinary ShapeNodes by setting the following properties for them: Transparent = true, ImageAlign = Top, TextFormat = new StringFormat(Center, Far). Now if the shape height is set to the sum of the image and text heights, it should look the same as the icon nodes from the sample.

I hope that helps,
Stoyan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint