Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Lane Giagram (Read 1372 times)
goodiesqq
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Lane Giagram
Sep 7th, 2009 at 7:43am
Print Post  
Guys,

I brought your product yesterday and saw some samples. When I start to write code, I got a problem.

I saw a lane diagram in your sample, which in [Flowchart diagrams]-[Lane diagram]. This is quite fit my requirements. But I cannot find how to write code to approch it. And I discuvered the Demo program just loads 30.fns into diagramViewer, but 30.fns cannot be opened with clear code in it.
Can you tell me how to get this by code?
Thanks & sorry for terrible english.

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: Lane Giagram
Reply #1 - Sep 7th, 2009 at 8:19am
Print Post  
Hi,

There are several ways to do that. The sample shown in the Demo uses rectangular ShapeNodes to create the lanes. Their ZIndex is set to 0 so that they are rendered in the background, and their Locked property is enabled so you can't select them.

There is also a built-in background grid that you can use to create lanes. The Lanes sample project shows how to set it up.

Another option is to handle the DrawBackground event and call e.Graphics.DrawRectangle to draw the lanes.

I hope that helps,
Stoyan

IP Logged

goodiesqq
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Lane Giagram
Reply #2 - Sep 7th, 2009 at 11:13am
Print Post  
Hi,
The sample project does not help, it can't reach my requirement, it's too simple, and I cannot integrate it into my application.
I'll try the 3rd way, hope it helps. Will let you konw the result.
But, I m really appreciate if anyone can give me a sample, that will save my time.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint