Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic WPF Diagram 2.3.1 installer has incorrect files (Read 1164 times)
hrumayor
YaBB Newbies

WPF Diagram 2.3.1 installer has incorrect files
Apr 27th, 2010 at 1:41pm
Print Post  
Hi Stoyo,

WPF Diagram 2.3.1 installer contains an incorrect version for MindFusion.Graphs.dll the installer contains a previous version of the DLL and the MindFusion.Diagramming.Wpf.dll requires a newer one, because the assemblies use strong names it won't graceful use the older version and it fails.

As a work around I am using MindFusion.Graphs.dll of the beta version and it seems to be working fine could you please update the installer to contain the correct DLL.

Regards,
Hugo

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: WPF Diagram 2.3.1 installer has incorrect file
Reply #1 - Apr 27th, 2010 at 2:29pm
Print Post  
Hi,

Have you by chance installed it in the same folder over an older installation? The installer might have not overwritten some of the files... I have tried a clean v2.3.1 install now and everything builds and runs fine.

Stoyan

IP Logged

hrumayor
YaBB Newbies

Re: WPF Diagram 2.3.1 installer has incorrect file
Reply #2 - Apr 27th, 2010 at 2:54pm
Print Post  
Hi,

You were right,

I uninstalled the old version, but probably the files remained anyway, I went and erased the files manually and reinstalled and the correct DLL appeared.

Probably the installed does not have the flag to overwrite the destination files, maybe you should create a different folder for each version by including the version on the name.

Regards,
Hugo

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint