Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Reg. version shows trial message with >21 appme (Read 3651 times)
Gerco
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reg. version shows trial message with >21 appme
Mar 21st, 2011 at 1:52pm
Print Post  
Hi all,

Some time ago we have bought the WPF scheduling wpf component and it works great for us. We use it to show a 7-day view of appointments for clients and customers.

All seems well, but if we add more than 21 appointments to the scheduler then we get a red-and-yellow message that says 'you have a trial version' which is *not* true. Removing appointments so that the total is 21 or less makes the message go away and vice versa.

What is going on? Are we using a license for a limited number of appointments and do we need to 'upgrade' our license or something?

Thanks in advance for any helpfull hints.

IP Logged

Meppy
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: Reg. version shows trial message with >21 a
Reply #1 - Mar 22nd, 2011 at 6:43am
Print Post  
Can you double-check if you are referencing the appropriate assemblies? If that is the case, please, let me know which .NET version you are using and I will send you a download link for the corresponding licensed version of the dlls.

Regards,
Meppy

IP Logged

Gerco
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Reg. version shows trial message with >21 a
Reply #2 - Mar 22nd, 2011 at 7:57am
Print Post  
We double checked the version of the assembly and the version in tfs (my version) was indeed the trial version Embarrassed. We found out that only one of our team had the new assembly and it was 'checked out' all the time;D.

The 'trial' dll is now replaced in tfs by the 'registered' version and now it works without that annoying red bar. Problem solved.

Thanks for the tip!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint