Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Is there anyone there? (Read 3513 times)
Tim99
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Is there anyone there?
Oct 13th, 2011 at 11:17am
Print Post  
I am currently evaluation the MindFusion WPF Reporting tool and as part of that evaluation I am investigating the typical support questions that get asked.

I am therefore pretty surprised to find that there were zero posts in this forum topic.

Am I in the wrong place? Is this not where I should be expecing to find details of other users experiences and issues with the WPF reporting tool?

Is it so good that nobody ever needs to ask a question or is it more the case that nobody is using it?

On first inspection the tool seems to work rather better than others out there (especially one from an unnamed competitor that seems to have spent a very long time in CTP). Are there enough users of the MindFusion product to make it viable for you to continue developing it?

Thanks for any responses. It does seem a bit lonely in here.....

IP Logged

Meppy
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: Is there anyone there?
Reply #1 - Oct 13th, 2011 at 12:57pm
Print Post  
Hi,

Thank you for your interest in MindFusion.Reporting for WPF. This is our newest product so we haven't had much support requests yet. We will definitely continue developing it as part of our WPF Pack. In fact, we just recently released a new version, which adds the ability to export reports to Excel (XLSX). You can download the new version from here. For the next release we are planning to add a designer control, which will enable users to add report design functionality to their applications. If you are interested in this and have any recommendations, we will be happy to hear them.

Regards,
Meppy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint