Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Eccezione first-chance,Floating-point division by (Read 17630 times)
tavo
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Eccezione first-chance,Floating-point division by
Dec 9th, 2011 at 3:04pm
Print Post  
I think I've a problem with Exception in this period.

I set all appointements in my calendar control (with resources view), when I set a great quantity of item the control is showed with horizontal scrolbar and I try to move it to bring into my control the apponintement i like, but if I don't attend some second the application show me 983 exception

Code
Select All
 'Eccezione first-chance a 0x642b922c in Visual Office.exe: 0xC000008E: Floating-point division by zero  

and at the end of them another one

Code
Select All
Eccezione first-chance a 0x77b68ab2 in Visual Office.exe: 0xC00000FD: Stack overflow. 

ro.

IP Logged

Meppy
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: Eccezione first-chance,Floating-point division
Reply #1 - Dec 9th, 2011 at 3:44pm
Print Post  
Can you break on these exceptions and provide me with the exception's stack trace?

Regards,
Meppy

IP Logged

tavo
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #2 - Dec 10th, 2011 at 10:43am
Print Post  
each routine on my application run under structured management of errors and when an exception occurred the application show to user the problem and save a Log into a table with the information about the problem

Message, Source, StackTrace, TargetSite.ToString(), Help link and other...

but when i move the scroll bar the management of error don't intercept an exception. VS2010 show the exception on output window and then breack the application.

How can I provide you the information about the error?

IP Logged

Meppy
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #3 - Dec 12th, 2011 at 7:06am
Print Post  
Try breaking when the exception is thrown. From the VS menu select Debug -> Exceptions, then check 'Common Language Runtime Exceptions' and run the application again.

Regards,
Meppy

IP Logged

tavo
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #4 - Dec 14th, 2011 at 6:24pm
Print Post  
The settings in Vs2010 are checked correctly in debug > exception > Common Language Runtime Exceptions but anyway when this exception occured on my debugger (vs) it show me a dialog box message that inform about the error without
the information of the detail and VS2010 open another window that inform that the origin of the stack is not available

IP Logged

Meppy
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #5 - Dec 15th, 2011 at 7:46am
Print Post  
I'm not able to reproduce this here. I will appreciate it if you can send me your application (or another application which illustrates this problem) so that I can investigate further.

Regards,
Meppy

IP Logged

tavo
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Eccezione first-chance,Floating-point division by
Reply #6 - Dec 30th, 2011 at 10:57am
Print Post  
i find the origin of the error, this is the message
[code]

'Auto,0,0,0' is not correctly for the property 'Margin'.
Source:
WindowsBase
StackTrace:
in System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetValueCommon(DependencyProperty dp, Object value, PropertyMetadata metadata, Boolean coerceWithDeferredReference, Boolean coerceWithCurrentValue, OperationType operationType, Boolean isInternal)
in System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetValue(DependencyProperty dp, Object value)
in System.Windows.FrameworkElement.set_Margin(Thickness value)
in MindFusion.Scheduling.Wpf.x9dda3d4982098ce9.xbf809fb90c1f4901(Border xe7ebe10fa44d8d49, TimelineSettings x3201d6d15a947682)
in MindFusion.Scheduling.Wpf.x9dda3d4982098ce9.x295cb4a1df7a5add(x024c959b3158f23a x43163d22e8cd5a71, Object xd5c0c70f88c94f5c)
in MindFusion.Scheduling.Wpf.x9dda3d4982098ce9.xe406325e56f74b46()
in MindFusion.Scheduling.Wpf.Calendar.xcbc511030aa1eefb()
in MindFusion.Scheduling.Wpf.Calendar.x295cb4a1df7a5add(x024c959b3158f23a x43163d22e8cd5a71, Object xd5c0c70f88c94f5c)
in MindFusion.Scheduling.Wpf.Calendar.xf29670e286f5562f(Object xe4115acdf4fbfccc, RoutedEventArgs xfbf34718e704c6bc)
in System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
in System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
in System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
in System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)
in System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastEvent(DependencyObject root, RoutedEvent routedEvent)
in System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastLoadedEvent(Object root)
in MS.Internal.LoadedOrUnloadedOperation.DoWork()
in System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireLoadedPendingCallbacks()
in System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireInvokeOnRenderCallbacks()
in System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandlerCore(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
in System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandler(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
in System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
in MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
in System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
in System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeInSecurityContext(Object state)
in System.Threading.ExecutionContext.runTryCode(Object userData)
in System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(
TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)
in System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
in System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean ignoreSyncCtx)
in System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
in System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
in System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
in System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
in MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
in MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
in System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
in MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
in System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.InvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
in MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPt

IP Logged

Meppy
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #7 - Dec 30th, 2011 at 12:09pm
Print Post  
Hi,

I think I've located the problem. Can you check the values of Calendar.Date and Calendar.EndDate properties in your application? For testing purposes only, try setting these values apart from each other if they are too close.

I will build a fixed version and post a link here. Which .NET version are you using - 3.5 or 4.0?

Regards,
Meppy

IP Logged

tavo
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #8 - Dec 30th, 2011 at 3:10pm
Print Post  
I'm using framework ver. 4.0

I set the Date and EndDate after creating the appointements.
The following code show you how it work
Code
Select All
                I populate the control with appointements...

Form_Prenotazioni.calendar.BeginInit()

Form_Prenotazioni.calendar.Date = MyStart

Form_Prenotazioni.calendar.EndDate = DataFine

Form_Prenotazioni.calendar.EndInit()

'avvia la visualizzazione del form
                Form_Prenotazioni.ShowDialog()

According to your opinion how I set these values?

IP Logged

Meppy
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #9 - Dec 30th, 2011 at 3:47pm
Print Post  
I suspected that the bug happens when Date and EndDate are close to each other. That's why I wanted you to test with dates that are apart from each other - to confirm that my suspicions are correct. For example, set EndDate to "MyStart.AddDays(10)".

Anyway, I will prepare a new version that should fix this bug (and also add image export capabilities to the control) in the following few days.

Regards,
Meppy

IP Logged

tavo
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #10 - Jan 9th, 2012 at 7:41am
Print Post  
When the new version is ready, I appreciate if you feel me through this forum.
Thanks in advance.

IP Logged

Meppy
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #11 - Jan 9th, 2012 at 9:08am
Print Post  
Hi,

Please, check if the above exception is resolved in this version of the control:

https://mindfusion.eu/_temp/MindFusion.Scheduling.Wpf.trial2.zip

There is also a simple WYSIWYG image export implemented in this version. You can use the Calendar.CreateImage method to test it. We also have intentions to make the export a bit more sophisticated by expanding the scrollable view areas, but it is not yet available.

Regards,
Meppy

IP Logged

tavo
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #12 - Jan 11th, 2012 at 8:10am
Print Post  
CreateImage method export the image like Visual method implemented in each ui control wpf.
Both work correctly but do not save the image not showed into view, when you have the scrollbar you export only a part of calendar.

IP Logged

Meppy
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #13 - Jan 11th, 2012 at 10:35am
Print Post  
We have plans to export the entire view as an image, but we are still in the process of implementing this. Is the exception above resolved in the new version?

Regards,
Meppy

IP Logged

tavo
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #14 - Jan 16th, 2012 at 10:44am
Print Post  
honestly I don't know, because, before this error message sometimes is showed, in any case when I populate the control and I move the scrollbar fastly, is generate an unspecified error: StackOverFlow with an unknowed origin, You was been really polite to send me the new version, the first problem on the margins of the calendar was resolved, but the second, about the scrollbar continues.

Two year ago I worked with your Calendar control in windows form with the same condition and I was pleased but now I think this version has some problems to be solved, also the time is a problem on my application, for export control takes less than 1 second, for import control requires more than three minutes

I post a link contains a zip file, into you find un origin .xml exported by my calendar control with the following code

Code
Select All
 Private Sub Button4_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs) Handles Button2.Click, Button3.Click, Button4.Click

Select Case TryCast(sender, Button).Name
            Case Me.Button2.Name 'export
                Me.calendar.SaveTo(My.Computer.FileSystem.SpecialDirectories.Desktop.ToString & "/test.xml")
            Case Me.Button3.Name 'import
                Me.calendar.LoadFrom(My.Computer.FileSystem.SpecialDirectories.Desktop.ToString & "/test.xml")
            Case Me.Button4.Name 'cancel
                Me.calendar.Schedule.Items.Clear()
        End Select
    End Sub

www.planetelectronic.it/test.zip

Please help me to solve this problem because i must finish my application in a few time, thanks in advance

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint