Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic cannot upgrade to WebForms Pack 2014.R1 (Read 7405 times)
chieh

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

cannot upgrade to WebForms Pack 2014.R1
Sep 30th, 2014 at 3:51pm
Print Post  
Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to update from WebForms Pack 2013.R1 to WebForms Pack 2014.R1 version, IDE is visual studio 2010/2012

I deleted all references in bin folder and then added all references from C:\Program Files (x86)\MindFusion\MindFusion WebForms\CLR4 (.NET 4.0 and .NET 4.5)

Error came out when runnig the code shown in the following

function onNodeCreated(sender, args)
    {
        var node = args.getNode();
         node.setTag(getUniqueId());
           node.setText("");
           args.getNode().getTextFormat().setWrapAtCharacter(false);
        <%=VSDiagramView.AppletElement%>.getDiagramView().beginEdit(node);----->error here, result is shown below
    }

Could not load file or assembly 'MindFusion.Svg, Version=1.2.0.21582, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cb2acc0bcf38be91' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'MindFusion.Svg, Version=1.2.0.21582, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cb2acc0bcf38be91' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

So what is the proper way to upgrade it?

Please give me some suggestions

many thanks

Chieh

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: cannot upgrade to WebForms Pack 2014.R1
Reply #1 - Oct 1st, 2014 at 7:18am
Print Post  
Hi,

Have you installed 2014.R1 in same location without removing the 2013 version? The installer might have not overwritten the old file in such case. If that error is shown only for the SVG assembly, you can get the 1.2.0.21582 build here:

https://mindfusion.eu/_temp/MindFusion.Svg.zip

If you get similar errors for other assemblies too, better uninstall, delete any remaining files in MindFusion.WebForms folder, and install again.

I hope that helps,
Stoyan

IP Logged

chieh

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #2 - Oct 1st, 2014 at 1:41pm
Print Post  
Hello
Thanks for your support, I did uninstall and remove all files in C:\Program Files (x86)\MindFusion, then install WebForms Pack 2014.R1.

after installation, I opened vs2012 IDE, went to bin folder delete all mindfusion's dll and add references from C:\Program Files (x86)\MindFusion\MindFusion WebForms\CLR4 (.NET 4.0 and .NET 4.5), then view the code involved DiagramView , Overview and ShapeListBox in the project.

There is no error for DiagramView in VS design mode, however Overview and ShapeListBox got error shown in the following.

I build the website, it looks work but when I operate it, I cannot use drag and drop shape from ShapeListBox to DiagramView , also cannot use Overview control to see the small map of process.

I did check java console
Java Plug-in 10.55.2.14
Using JRE version 1.7.0_55-b14 Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
User home directory = C:\Users\XXX
----------------------------------------------------
c: clear console window
f: finalize objects on finalization queue
g: garbage collect
h: display this help message
l: dump classloader list
m: print memory usage
o: trigger logging
q: hide console
r: reload policy configuration
s: dump system and deployment properties
t: dump thread list
v: dump thread stack
x: clear classloader cache
0-5: set trace level to <n>
----------------------------------------------------
CacheEntry[http://localhost:55415/XXX/JDiagram.jar]: updateAvailable=false,lastModified=Thu Jan 01 08:00:00 CST 1970,length=1628158
CacheEntry[http://localhost:55415/XXX/LeanIcons.shl]: updateAvailable=false,lastModified=Thu Jan 01 08:00:00 CST 1970,length=29142
There is no error on java console so far, so could you tell us how to fix this issue, is it still the version's problem?

many thanks

Chieh

Desktop.rar (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #3 - Oct 2nd, 2014 at 7:46am
Print Post  
Hi,

Separate applets cannot communicate anymore due to Java sandboxing, so you won't be able to use the individual Overview and ShapeListBox controls in Java mode. Try setting the ShowShapeListBox and ShowOverview properties of DiagramView instead to load all controls in same applet.

You might also check Canvas mode; it now supports a lot of the features available in Java and ImageMap modes, including undo/redo and clipboard support since the 2014.R2 release:
http://mindfusion.eu/Forum/YaBB.pl?num=1408378396

I hope that helps,
Stoyan

IP Logged

chieh

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #4 - Oct 2nd, 2014 at 3:20pm
Print Post  
Hello Sir/Madam,

Thanks for your message, I did what you suggest, it works now, I would like to know is it possible to have overview in the same window, not just popup a new window? and how to resize scale of overview?

many thanks

Chieh

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #5 - Oct 2nd, 2014 at 5:06pm
Print Post  
You could move the overview control to DiagramView's frame as shown in second onAppletStarted here:
http://mindfusion.eu/Forum/YaBB.pl?num=1357330576/3#3

Try calling Overview.setScaleFactor method to change the scale.

IP Logged

chieh

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #6 - Oct 17th, 2014 at 3:02pm
Print Post  
Hello

we got problem when updating Java to latest version and the version of map is 2013R1, got error said your security settings have blocked  an application from running due to missing  a 'Permissions' manifest attribute in the main jar which is  shown in the attachment.

it's demo machine and don't want to upgrade to latest version of map
In this case how to solve this problem?

Many thanks

1_006.png (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #7 - Oct 20th, 2014 at 10:48am
Print Post  
You might check if the new version's .jar file will work with older server assemblies and just replace the .jar on the demo system. Otherwise you could copy the Permissions attribute from new .jar to old .jar's manifest.txt file.

I hope that helps,
Stoyan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint