Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Trail version message displays for licensed version (Read 5998 times)
Jonathan Terrell
YaBB Newbies

I Love MindFusion!

Trail version message displays for licensed version
Apr 6th, 2016 at 12:12pm
Print Post  
Hi, I have downloaded the latest version 1.2.2 form my client area. I have also implemented the setLicenseKey() with a copy of the license key from the download site. The trial version message still appears on some diagrams, not all. I have attached a screen shot. Not sure, but maybe it appears on diagrams with more than a certain number of nodes/links? Any help appreciates, Jonathan

Diagram_001.png ( 129 KB | 206 Downloads )
Diagram_001.png

IP Logged

Slavcho
YaBB Moderator

tech.support

Re: Trail version message displays for licensed version
Reply #1 - Apr 6th, 2016 at 1:27pm
Print Post  
Hi,

The trial message shows if there are more than ten diagram items and the control does not recognize the key string. I've tried your license key with the jar from 1.2.2 installation, calling setLicenseKey from activity's onCreate override, and it disabled trial mode correctly. Could you verify if you haven't missed some character while copying it (what I see on your page starts with AQ and ends in ==). If it still doesn't work, please email both the diagram.jar file and key string you are using to our support email address.

Regards,
Slavcho
Mindfusion

IP Logged

Jonathan Terrell
YaBB Newbies

I Love MindFusion!

Reply #2 - Apr 6th, 2016 at 2:30pm
Print Post  
Hi, The current license key on the site and the one I received with my original purchase are different. When I use the one that came with the original purchase the trial evaluation message no longer appears. Issue fixed. Is it possible to update the one on the site for future reference? Do you need me to forward my original license key. Thanks for your help, Jonathan

IP Logged

Slavcho
YaBB Moderator

tech.support

Reply #3 - Apr 6th, 2016 at 2:44pm
Print Post  
Hi,

Both keys decode to same product id and purchase date, so there shouldn't be any difference. The one I tried was from your account page at clients portal site and it worked correctly, so I guess you've missed some character when copying. Maybe check it from a different browser in case a character gets clipped in the one you use as default... I could replace the key with the emailed one from our admin interface anyway if you prefer.

Regards,
Slavcho
Mindfusion

IP Logged

Jonathan Terrell
YaBB Newbies

I Love MindFusion!

Reply #4 - Apr 6th, 2016 at 3:21pm
Print Post  
Hi, I tried multiple browsers (Safari, Google, Windows 10), still the same issue. Always seems to copy the same value. I'm happy to use the original value. I can forward the two values I'm using if you are interested? You mentioned a support email address, not sure what that is? Jonathan

IP Logged

Slavcho
YaBB Moderator

tech.support

Reply #5 - Apr 6th, 2016 at 3:32pm
Print Post  
Please email the key you are seeing on account page and your account name to support@mindfusion.eu.

IP Logged

Jonathan Terrell
YaBB Newbies

I Love MindFusion!

Reply #6 - Apr 6th, 2016 at 4:00pm
Print Post  
Email sent.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint