- Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
MindFusion  
  Version 2 of our Xamarin Calendar component adds Resource view and support for Universal Windows Platform. Now beta testing spreadsheet component for Java Swing. We have released our Java Swing Pack.  
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister   

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send Topic Print  
Additional attributes in SVG export
Read 139 times

Sil r   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love MindFusion!

Additional attributes in SVG export
Jul 18th, 2017 at 11:04am

Is it possible to export additional attributes to SVG? I'd like to add an Id attribute but I don't seem to find a way to do it.

I tried to set the ShapeNode.Id and ShapeNode.Tag but neither of them show up in the SVG output.

Preferably I would like to export as many custom attributes as I want.

IP Logged    

Slavcho   Offline
God Member
tech.support

Re: Additional attributes in SVG export
Reply #1 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 11:55am

Hi,

Unfortunately that's not supported at this time. As a work-around you could identify the node paths using hyperlinks and add your attributes using XML API.

E.g. set ShapeNode.Hyperlink="id" and  exporter.HyperLinkStyle = HyperLinkStyle.Shape. Then using xmldoc.SelectSingleNode(xpath) you can find the ShapeNode's <path> surrounded by an a element with href set to your id. You could remove the <a> element, pulling the <path> one level up and assigning attributes to it.

Regards,
Slavcho

IP Logged    

Sil r   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love MindFusion!

Reply #2 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 2:16pm

Hi Slavcho,

The workaround works but only for the shape OR the text element, not for both since the exporter in only generating a link for one of the two.

Can the option HyperLinkStyle.ShapeAndText be added? Or even better, allow a list of custom attributes be added to the SVG export?

Now the SVG export is nice but not customizable at all which might be a showstopper for me.

IP Logged    

Slavcho   Offline
God Member
tech.support

Reply #3 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 4:21pm

Hi Sil,

We'll have it in mind for next release. At this time you can find the node's text element right after the <a ...><path /></a> for the shape, you could find it along with path's anchor using something like /following-sibling::*[1][self:text] in the XPath expression.

Regards,
Slavcho

IP Logged    

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send Topic Print