Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Some genuine licensing issues. (Read 2255 times)
chowy

I Love MindFusion!

Some genuine licensing issues.
Sep 22nd, 2017 at 9:11am
Print Post  
We purchased the WpfDiagram, with the source code team authorization. We have a question to ask. I have two bugs in the forum before you have a repaired version in the forum and given a download link, but in the list we purchased, the latest version 3.5 did not fix the two questions. Will subsequent fixes? And when will the update be released again?
1.Bug about Rotate:
https://mindfusion.eu/Forum/YaBB.pl?num=1503547236/2#2
2.bug about link:
https://mindfusion.eu/Forum/YaBB.pl?num=1502336833/2#2

IP Logged

Slavcho
YaBB Moderator

tech.support

Re: Some genuine licensing issues.
Reply #1 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 9:37am
Print Post  
Thank you for choosing our product Smiley We are just releasing a small update with the fixes included, should be available on Monday. You will find updated code on account page at our customer portal then.

Regards,
Slavcho

IP Logged

chowy

I Love MindFusion!

Reply #2 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 10:00am
Print Post  
Slavcho wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 9:37am:
Thank you for choosing our product Smiley We are just releasing a small update with the fixes included, should be available on Monday. You will find updated code on account page at our customer portal then.

Regards,
Slavcho

By the way, I would like to ask. I used the source code to debug a problem when I built a test project in the project, but it suggested that I could not get design-time license for '' MindFusion.Diagramming.Wpf.Diagram ''. I use the source code debugging time also where to enter my licenseKey?

debug.png ( 24 KB | 102 Downloads )
debug.png

IP Logged

Slavcho
YaBB Moderator

tech.support

Reply #3 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 10:21am
Print Post  
Assign your license string to the LicenseKey property of Diagram. Recent versions do not look for design-time licenses, older versions were looking for license information in the registry. If you've built from older source code, you can remove the RegistryLicenseProvider.cs file to avoid that.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint