Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic tooltip and click is working on on setenable true and drag drop works for setEnable false (Read 939 times)
reshma

I Love MindFusion!

tooltip and click is working on on setenable true and drag drop works for setEnable false
Oct 5th, 2018 at 9:12am
Print Post  
I have one query regarding diagram which is is it possible to use or show tootltip ,click and drag drop event on diagram.setEnebled(true).
i am facing issue when i set diagram.setEnebled(true) tooltip and click events are working but for drag and drop not working for that i have set diagram.setEnebled(false).
Please let me know how can i do these thing in one enable.

IP Logged

Slavcho
YaBB Moderator

tech.support

Re: tooltip and click is working on on setenable true and drag drop works for setEnable false
Reply #1 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 8:47am
Print Post  
I assume you are referring to the approach shown in 'DragDrop' example. Problem is browsers do not raise the dragStart event at all when the diagram captures the mouse from its mouseDown handler. So the example calls setEnabled to  prevent mouseDown handling, but that also stops move and up events which would otherwise show tooltips and detect clicks. Maybe you could let users drag only when some key is held down (e.g. shift) and toggle enabled from the respective keyboard event handlers. Otherwise we could add some property to prevent mouse capture which should then allow for better integration of drag events.

Regards,
Slavcho
Mindfusion

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint